Do you want to make a difference in our community? Be part of a phenomenal group dedicated to saving the lives of animals.
Pit Sisters is a 100% volunteer run rescue organization. We are always looking for people willing to donate their time to support our events.
"We give dogs time we can spare, space we can spare and love we can spare.In return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made."
- Margery Facklam
What Does A Volunteer Do?
Volunteers help support Pit Sisters by:
- Assisting at adoption events
- Participating in fundraising events
- Recruiting event participants and donors
- Transporting dogs to/from veterinary appointments and/or adoption events
- Conducting research
- Making phone calls
Volunteers are needed at every event conducted throughout the year. See our events page for information on upcoming events.
Thank you for your interest in volunteering with Pit Sisters Rescue! Our volunteers are the key to the success of our rescue.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- How do I get involved?
- What should I do when arriving to volunteer for an event?
- When arriving to volunteer, check in with us, sign the volunteer release form and proceed to the job area you signed up for. If you’re unsure of where to go just ask! We’re happy to help you make the most of your volunteer time with us.
- What if I have a business and would like to volunteer services such as printing flyers, etc?
- Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
How Else Can I Help?
Sign up with Amazon Smile (http://smile.amazon.com) and select Pit Sisters as your charity.
How do I select a charitable organization to support when shopping on AmazonSmile?
- On your first visit to AmazonSmile (smile.amazon.com), you need to select a charitable organization to receive donations from eligible purchases before you begin shopping. We will remember your selection, and then every eligible purchase you make at smile.amazon.com will result in a donation.